Wednesday 14 September 2016

Megantara Report!

Helloo!!

Last Saturday, a big event was just held by SMAN 3 Bandung, and it is MEGANTARA!

Megantara is a Cultural Festival held by SMAN 3 on 10th of September 2016. We all gather at lapangan bali on 7.00 in the morning. Then, we walk trough the streets around the area as a parade, wearing pangsi and kebaya, our cultural clothes. After we've done our parade, we return to lapangan bali.

We have to wait for quite some time for the gates to open. The parade finishes around 8-9 and the gate wont open until 11.30, so during that time we change our clothes (because who wants to go to a festival all day until the night with kebaya *cries*). I was with some of my friends that's not the comitee of the event from my class, we had lunch first to kill some time. At first we want to go to Takolada, but we end up eating Baso Tahu in gront of the school gate.

We enter the gate around 1.30 because why not. After I went inside, I met my Junior High School friends and take a look around the stands there.

We watched the Cultural Fashion Show to see my friends from my class and guess what, Hafizh, from my class, dressed with Papua Barat clothes WIN! It was amazing because his clothes was really something, but it's full of effort too.

After that there was a peformance from The Changcuters and RAN. It was fun. After that I went home. I can only say gll luck for the comitee to clean up the place afterwards, it was was really, really, messy because of the confetti.

1 comment:

  1. "At first we want to go to Takolada, but we end up eating Baso Tahu in gront of the school gate."

    This part is so funny =))

    ReplyDelete